Notice: Undefined index: AdsDisp in /home/droidman/techpanorma.com/wp-content/plugins/quick-adsense/includes/ads.php on line 102
Hello guys, we are back with yet another interesting topic to write and share information with you, however, this topic is slightly older but nevertheless we have some more interesting information to share with you over this topic. Yes, we are talking about Whatsapp for PC download on Windows 7/8 computer.
In this article we will guide you on-
- Introduction to Whatsapp
- How to download WhatsApp for pc without bluestacks (precisely we will discuss in brief WhatsApp for pc download without bluestacks)
- Whatsapp download for laptop
- What are the features of Whatsapp
- How to install WhatsApp for PC via Andy
- How to use WhatsApp for pc via wassapp
Introduction to Whatsapp
Since we all know how useful and interesting WhatsApp is on our Smartphone’s but have you ever imagined how interesting it would be to use it on our personal computer and laptop. Instead of checking our phone every now and then for a new messages it would be simpler to directly read a new message on our laptop or computer while working in office or at home.
Features of WhatsApp
- Basically WhatsApp is absolutely a free messaging app for one year but after that you have to pay $0.99/year to further continue its services on your handset.
- With WhatsApp you can send unlimited messages to your friends & family anytime anywhere.
- Whatsapp allows you share location, unlimited pictures, videos, files, and voice notes with your contacts anytime.
- Whatsapp user interface is as simple as you like it, you can easily learn to operate it due to its very user friendly interface.
- Whatsapp comes with no advertisements; basically you won’t come across any ads while using it on your phone or computer.
- Whatsapp comes with features such as blue ticks which lets you know whether the message you send to a person has been read or not, if your message shows double blue ticks it means your message has been read by the recipient.
- Whatsapp also comes with features such as “last seen” “who can see my last seen” “hide last seen” all these features makes your WhatsApp experience even more exciting and interesting.
How to Install WhatsApp for PC via Andy
Andy is just another Android emulator like Bluestacks which enables you to download android apps on your PC; the reason why we are talking about Andy is because it’s better than Bluestacks and is used by millions across the globe. It is a genuine free to download software which works faster than bluestacks.
To download WhatsApp on your PC Windows 7/8 Computer you need to first download and install Andy software on your PC.
- You can download genuine and recommended Andy Software from its official website; once you have downloaded it on your PC you can run the setup and install it on your PC by following the instruction coming on your screen.
- Installation of Andy software is easy as you like it, anybody who has previously downloaded or installed any software on a PC can easily understand the process.
- After installing Andy software on your PC, double click on the icon to open the Andy app on your PC, it will appear like an android jelly bean tablet on your screen, on this screen you can also see the Google play store icon, start it.
- In the search tool of Google Play Store look for WhatsApp application just like you search it on your android Smartphone.
- Once you locate WhatsApp, click on install to download it on your PC.
- You should login to your google account in the Andy Software to enable 1ClickSync facility which will synchronize your messages and conversation in the phone and on your computer.
How to Use WhatsApp for PC via Wassapp
So now for those who are in case coming across any trouble in downloading Andy emulator software on their PC, here we are sharing with you another technique to install WhatsApp on PC Windows 7/8 Computer without Bluestacks. Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to download and use WhatsApp via Wassapp-
- First of all download Wassapp Client app on your PC from its official website.
- Next step is to install the client app you downloaded on your PC by simply running the setup.
- Once you have installed it, next step is to login to it using your WhatsApp ID, in case of forgotten password, click “what is my password” and then follow the instructions.
- Once you successfully logged in, you are all set to enjoy WhatsApp on your PC hassle free.
Download: Dr Driving Game for PC
I hope you would have enjoyed our tutorial on how to use WhatsApp on your pc via different methods other than bluestacks, you can also let us know the best alternative according to you out of these two above mentioned methods, for this all you need is to comment in the below mentioned comment box. If you like our article kindly share it with your friends and spread the word, till then have a good life!