Are you in search of a pair of headphones that deliver clear, noise-free audio? Guess, you have turned up on the right page! Scrolling down, you will look at a list of best headphones available in the markets, which are both high-quality and super durable.
List of Best 5 Headphones for Music Lovers to Buy in 2018
1. Bose QuietComfort 35
Bose QuietComfort 35 is the best and the smartest of the lot, for its excellent noise-isolating capabilities and a clear throw of sounds. The headphones are well-optimized to work amazingly at a whole range of volume scales. Being a wireless device, it ensures total convenience. The Bluetooth and NFC pairing are launched by voice prompts. Bose QC 35 can run up to 20 hours per charge, and the running time easily expands to 40 hours when this headphone is operated in the wired mode. These headphones are highly durable, designed to perform to the best standards of audio quality, even in the windy conditions. If you are looking for the best headphones under 400$ then Bose QuietComfort would be a perfect choice.
- Top-Notch Features That Eliminate Noise;
- Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity;
- Superior Experience When Used for Phone Calls;
- In Wired Mode, Battery Stays For Long;
- Headphones Are Much Heavier Than QC 25;
- No User-Replaceable Battery;
Cost: Bose QuietComfort 35 is priced at $349.00
2. Sony MDR-1A
One can’t spot much of a difference between Sony MDR-1A and its predecessor MDR-1R, except the display. The display of MDR-1A has a smooth finish and comes with comfortable earpads. Besides this, MDR-1A moves in the opposite direction, which is a different take on the designing part, and contrary to the rotational motion of the former MDR-1R. Sony MDR-1A is a sturdy headphone, quite comfortable, and comes with an improved definition of brass, midrange, and treble. The headphones are ideal for audiophiles, who wish to listen to distinct audio quality. As told before, Sony MDR-1A offers total comfort, keeps ear fatigue at bay, and provides for longer listening. The headphone gets top position in the category of best headphones under 300$.
- Lighter, Highly Comfortable Headphones With Enhanced Capabilities;
- The Sound is Pretty Good with Superior Bass and Detailed Audio;
- Rotating Headphones For the Ease of Use;
- Quite Expensive;
- Lacks Functionality for iPhone Users;
Cost: Sony MDR-1A is priced between $200 – $300.
Related: Best Earphones Under 1000
3. Audeze Sine
Audeze Sine is a premium headphone, which is operative on magnetic drivers. These headphones are very popular among masses for its well-defined sound quality, and noise blocking abilities. It is available in two versions – the one with characteristic miniplug, and the other one with Apple Lightning connector. Audeze Sine promises a terrific play, but compromises a little on the comfort quotient, as it weighs 8.1 ounces or 230g. The headphones look great with a headband that’s leather-made, and earcups that vouch for absolute performance. Besides this, the earphone is simple to carry, as it folds into a storage pouch, which also protects it from regular wear and tear. If you are looking for a premium quality headphones under 500$ then Audeze Sine would be a wonderful headphone.
- Solidly-built, Compact Headphones;
- Compelling Sound Delivery, Gives a Filling Feel;
- Pay An Extra $50 and Get Cipher Lightning Headphone Cable that Makes it Fit Use on iPhone 7.
- Slightly Heavier and Uncomfortable;
- The 3.5mm Headphone Lacks An Integrated Remote and Microphone;
Cost: Audeze Sine is priced at $450.
4. Audio-Technica ATH-M40x
Audio-Technica ATH-M40x professional headphones sit at the edge of cutting-edge innovation. These headphones are designed to deliver high-fidelity sounds across an extended frequency range. The results are particularly good owing to the hand-picked 40-mm drivers with earth magnets. Adding to it, the ATH-M40x headphones are equipped with 90° swiveling earcups, providing for convenient one-ear monitoring and superior noise-cancellation. These headphones also sport earpads and headband material, which are of premium quality. If someone wants to buy headphones under 100$ then Audio-Technica is highly recommended.
- High-Fidelity and Distortion-Free Sounds;
- Robust Noise Isolation;
- Flexible Fold; Easy-to-Carry;
- Ideal for Travel Expeditions;
- Unavailability of In-Line Mic;
- Earcups Rotate Only Up To 90 Degrees;
Cost: Audio-Technica ATH-M40x professional is priced at $77.00.
5. HiFiMan HE-400i
HiFiMan HE-400i is a headphone known for its original and remarkable sound quality. Supported by Planar Magnetic Drivers, these headphones produce clear and dynamic audio that’s invigorating in every sense. However, the downer is its 10-foot cord, which is quite troublesome to use when sitting at a far distance. The sound produced by HiFiMan HE-400i is excellent and free from disturbances. It is good to look at, very sophisticated in looks, impressively strong and highly comfortable.
- Big Size, Heavy-duty Headphones;
- Planar-Magnetic Drivers for Hassle-Free Listening;
- Bass Booster and Noise-Eliminator;
- Lighter and Comfortable;
- Slightly Expensive;
- The Cord’s Size Could Be Unsuitable to Some;
- Causes Sound Leakage;
Cost: HiFiMan HE-400i is priced at $359.