One of the most sought after app, Periscope, is now available for the Android users and with a little trick and tweak, you can download it on your personal computer too. Periscope has been extremely successful app among the iPhone users so far. However, it has now transcended the iOS boundaries and made its way into the realms of Android (and PC.) Millions of users have already downloaded this incredible app and with the availability on Android and PC, many millions will soon follow it.
One of the biggest advantages of this remarkable app is that it will eliminate all the clutter and mitigate the dependency on the media providers and news networks if you are looking for the video coverage of any occasion or event. Think about a rather unknown but amazing performance on the street made available to the millions through the thousand cameras of this app. Periscope must definitely find a place among the few apps that come pre-installed with the phones or have been labelled as a ‘must-have.’ So, let’s get started downloading Periscope for PC.
Must Download : iMovie Alternatives for Windows 10/8/7 or Mac
Features of Periscope App
Replay Option: When you are done with the broadcast your footage is still available for the replay for the entire day (24 hours). This means that if someone has missed the broadcast, they can watch it again within 24 hours.
Private Broadcast Option: If there is a particular event whose broadcast you don’t want to be available to the public you can choose the private broadcast option. There is an icon which will allow you the private broadcast. Simply choose that option before making the event live.
Integrate with Twitter: Integrate periscope app with Twitter and let the world know that you are broadcasting an event. With Twitter, you will be able to reach out to a larger number of audiences.
Notification: With the notification management option you will easily get the notification when your favourite broadcaster has started broadcasting a video.
Trending : MX Player for Windows 10/8/7/XP) or Mac
How to Download Periscope for PC (Windows 10/8/7)
So this spectacular app is available on the Android platform but not officially available for the PCs. So, how exactly do you get it on your personal computer or laptop? It is incredibly simple; you just need an Android emulator. Here are the steps to download Periscope for PC:
- First things first; you will need to download an Android emulator on your computer. There are many emulators available for free on the internet but BlueStacks and Andy seem to be the best.
- Search on the internet for the safe download of the emulator and begin the installation.
- When the emulator has been installed and is ready for use, sign up with your Google account.
- Now go to Google Play Store app and search with the keyword ‘Periscope.’
- Locate the app and begin the installation process.
- Once installed, launch the app and now you can start using Periscope on your computer. You can use your keyboard and mouse for the controls. If you have touch screen computer you can use that as well.
- If you are using the Andy emulator, you can also use its remote control application.
Thus, you will be able to use Periscope app on your PC with easy installation guide.
Must Try on PC: Zapya- File Sharing app for PC