Are you looking to download Pokemon Go for iPhone from any country? you have hit the right site, scroll below to get the link to download Pokemon Go on iPhone from any country. The process is very simple, all you have to do is to change the proxy address of your device and the rest of the process is mentioned below. Read carefully and follow the process.
If you are on the internet, you must have already noticed that the augmented reality game Pokémon Go has taken the world by storm, even when it is available in just three countries right now – USA, Australia and New Zealand. This game is Nintendo’s first attempt to augmented reality gaming and is available for Android and iOS devices. In less than a week, Pokémon Go became a name almost everyone in the world is aware of.
The game uses GPS to track and capture the virtual Pokémon that are scattered sporadically in the real world. You can also use the camera during the game play to overlap the Pokémon over the real world. The game is completely free and is officially available in the app stores in these three countries. However, there are numerous in-app purchases that allow you to buy the additional items for enhanced game play. Nintendo is also planning to release a wearable tech named Pokémon Go Plus which will alert the users of any nearby Pokémon. There is no denial that Pokémon Go is a big hit and is proving to be one of the most popular multiplayer online role-playing (MMORPG) games.
- 1 We’ll Discuss the following topics in this post
- 2 How to get Pokemon for iphone without jailbreak?
- 3 How to Remove the GBA Emulator App on iphone?
We’ll Discuss the following topics in this post
- What is Pokemon Go ? How to Get Pokemon Go on iPhone in UK
- How to download Pokemon for iPhone 5/iPhone 4
- Features of Pokemon Go for iOS
- How to get Nintendo games on iPhone
- Top Pokémon Go Tips and Tricks ↓ Scroll Down
- Get pokemon on iphone without jailbreaking
How to Download & Install Pokémon Go for iPhone/iOS
If you have an Android device not in one of the three countries where Pokémon Go is available, you can download the Pokemon Go APK For Android file from the reliable source and install the game easily. However, when it comes to iPhone or for that matter any other iOS device then there is a different workaround.
The game is available on the iOS App Store but only in three countries. To get it on your iPhone or any iOS device here are the instructions.
- Step 1. Sign Out of your Existing Apple ID
The way to circumvent the availability is to make your device know that you are in one of the regions (even when you are not) where this game is available. For this, you will need to sign out of your existing Apple ID. Open the Settings icon on your device and tap on the ‘Apple ID’ option to sign out.
Tap on the Settings again and go to General> Language and Region. Now choose one of three countries where the game is available – Australia, New Zealand or the US.
- Step 2. Go to the App Store
Go to the App Store and search for the game (search query ‘Pokémon Go’) and you should be able to see it. If you still don’t see the game, download any app that is free. You need to do this only to get the prompt ‘Crete new Apple ID.’ You can delete the unwanted app later.
Follow the process and create the new ID for Apple. When you reach the Billing menu select ‘None’ there. Also, you will need to add the address for one of the three countries where the game is available. If you don’t have an address you can easily search it on Google.
- Step 3. Download and Play Pokemon Go on iPhone
The App Store will not feature the Pokémon Go game on your iOS device. The game will be released worldwide in phases. Once it is there in your country you can use your original Apple ID again. However, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
But this doesn’t mean that your game data will be lost. Since it is saved on the cloud, you can continue playing from where you left it.
Download Pokemon Go for Android APK
Top Pokémon Go Tips and Tricks will Make You Pokemon Go Master
If you are new to Pokemon Go and want to be Pokemon Go Master, you must try following tips and tricks. Our experts found several Pokemon Go tips that will make you Pokemon Go master. We’ve published separate post for tips and you can learn them following the link.
How to get Pokemon for iphone without jailbreak?
We’re here to guide you about. Are you ready? If you are really want to download Pokemon for iPhone, then need to follow step by step procedure.
- The first thing you need to do is, install GBA4iOS on your iPhone, it’s however removed from apple store because of IPR related issues but you can still download it from the internet.
- Though installing it may seem difficult, but once you do it you’ll be able to play any Nintendo games on iphone.
- What GBA4iOS does to your iPhone is similar to what bluestacks does to your Pc.
- You just need to set a date in 2012, i.e change the date and time for successful installation of this emulator.
- The next thing you require is a ROM, search for it on the internet, and after you instal4l it you’ll finally be able to play most of the games.
- Now, go to Pokémon Games and click on the download button, double click the icon to install it and navigate to GBA4iOS from the list, once installed, you can enjoy your favorite game Pokemon on iPhone.
You also have a choice between the emulators, the second one is NDS4iOS, and the installation process is similar to what has been discussed above. The only drawback is, you’ll have to download it from official developer’s site, but in a way it’s a good thing if security reasons are kept in mind.
Nds4iOS is a great spot for playing any Nintendo games like Pokemon and Super Mario etc. and it offers some exciting features-
- A panoptic range of games with super attractive GUI.
- Option of saving your gamepoint through DropBox.
- Extremely fast and easy to control with any device.
- Gives you real experience without any flaws and faults.
How to Remove the GBA Emulator App on iphone?
Removing these apps is just like removing any other app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. All you need to do is long-press the GBA4iOS icon and click on the X icon; the app will be uninstalled from your phone.
Now, you can search for different games available and feel nostalgic by remembering your childhood. Do share your experiences. Happy Playing!